Welcome To LYCOTT ENVIRONMENTAL, INC.
Since 1971, LYCOTT has been managing lakes, ponds and reservoirs throughout New England, New York, and Florida. LYCOTT provides a wide range of weed control services, aquatic surveys, and consulting services to clients who include lake & pond associations, state and local government agencies, commercial businesses and private citizens. We are fully licensed and insured to perform work in MA, CT, ME, NH, NY, RI, and VT.
We can help you:
- Understand your lake or pond
- Inventory the aquatic plants - good and bad
- Develop long-term management plans to meet the community goals for the lake or pond
- Budget and implement management options based on your priorities
As our clients know, we were the first...
- To provide a full range of environment services
- To recommend and institute lake-level drawdown as a management method for invasive plants
- To publish a research study on the breakdown product of the herbicide Sonar
- To use the herbicide Reward (diquat) for the low-dose treatment of the invasive plants Eurasian milfoil and Curlyleaf Pondweed
- To introduce low-dose Alum treatments for long-term control of algae
- To design, build, and utilize a weed harvester in New England
- To hire employees with LEED AP Accreditation
LYCOTT ENVIRONMENTAL is committed to a role of environmental stewardship and leadership in all facets of our business. We strive to fulfill this mission by:
- Continually educating ourselves to understand environmental issues and sharing this knowledge with our clients and the public.
- Developing flexible and innovative solutions to lake and pond management.
- Understand individual and community ever-changing relations with their many environments
- Instilling environmental responsibility as a core company value.